The sale of your home can depend a great deal on whether or not it has Curb Appeal. What is Curb Appeal? Simply put, it is anything visible to a prospective buyer from the street that makes them want to see more of the house. Curb Appeal can be a powerful force in attracting potential buyers to your home. But how do you ensure that your house has as much Curb Appeal as possible?
Here are some easy places to start:
- Make sure the lawn is mowed, and all trees and bushes are well trimmed.
- Place planters of flowers or hanging baskets on the porch.
- See that all flowerbeds are weeded and freshly mulched.
- Check that the front door is attractive and freshly painted.
- Consider re-painting the exterior of your house.
- Give the outside of your home a good scrub: clean the windows, patio furniture, driveway and sidewalks.
- Finally, make sure your house numbers are visible, your mailbox is in excellent condition, and that all porch and outside lights are working properly. You want interested buyers to find your home easily!
These are just a few ideas to get you started in preparation for selling your home. Once the home is ready to be put up for sale, it can be listed on my website, where it can get the attention of thousands of prospective buyers.
Using the Internet to sell your home
In today’s real estate market, a good selling plan can truly excel when properly combined with current Internet technology. Modern homebuyers expect on-demand home shopping, and meeting that expectation is a crucial element of marketing a home. My website allows homebuyers to search and sort through thousands of listings to find the home that is right for them. As your seller’s agent, I can ensure that your home is listed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every day countless homebuyers use the resources of the Internet to help narrow their home search. Listing your home with me allows interested buyers to find your property based on the features that are most important to them. My website serves as a great filter, showing buyers the homes that best fit their needs and bringing you those buyers that are most interested in what your home has to offer.
If you still need convincing, take a look at my website to see the kinds of resources I’ve made available. Try a property search of your own to see what potential homebuyers experience. I think you’ll be impressed with the efficiency and detail I’ve committed to my site. I’d love the chance to speak with you in person or on the phone about how I can use the web to sell your home. I’m here to help with any of your real estate needs.